Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

Vera Bradley - Free Shipping


For all of my fellow Vera Bradley friends, I thought I'd pass along to you that Vera is running a special on retiring colors and styles on their website - 25% off and FREE shipping! I've been browsing the website for a while and even told Jake that's what he could get me for Valentine's day, but he already had another plan that included 2 adults only nights in Charleston, SC in April. So my sweet youngest son, with daddy's help and mommy's Mastercard, gave me a gift certificate for a new Vera purse for Valentine's day. I just ordered it and can't wait for it to get here! It's been over a year since I bought one and part of that is because there is NO place in El Paso that sells them. Too bad I don't own a boutique or a Hallmark store! I'd be a Vera selling machine!

1 comment:

KLM said...

Two adults-only nights in Charleston AND a Vera Bradley bag? You must be in HEAVEN! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...