Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Promotion Week

All of my babies are growing up and this week has been proof!

Sunday, Maverick got moved out of the baby room at church into the 1st toddler room! I'm sure Maverick loves being in the big kid room, but Ms. Ruth is sad. She told Jake on Sunday that they had stolen her baby from her. She loves that kid and always has to tell me a story about something cute he did. Apparently lately his favorite game has been to chase her around with some dog toy they have. I told her she needed to get promoted with him. I need to take a picture of the two of them together so you can see who I'm talking about!

Monday, Bailey got promoted into the Preschool Aged class at the CDC. He's done really well and they're actually working on potty training! Praise the Lord!!! He's been wearing pullups and has taken them off at home and sat on the potty a couple of times. That's typically unheard of for that stubborn little boy. His teacher called me today while I was at the church and told me he had been picking at his toenail that's falling off and was distraught for some reason. She thought calling me would make him feel better. I don't think he would've put the phone up to his ear so that was an effort in vain by his teacher! However, she did tell me that he's stubborn. I agreed and laughed. It only took her 3 days to figure it out.

The adults in this house have been promoting good health for themselves this week. Jake is convinced that all of our Coke Zero drinking is keeping us from shedding pounds because of all the sodium in it. So we've tried to cut down to 2 a day. I've cheated a couple of times, but am not drinking them as much as I was a week ago. I have lost the 4lbs that I've gained and lost 10 times in the past 6 months. We also spent part of our tax refund that we've not received yet on a treadmill. More for me than anyone! It'll now be Jake's ammunition to force me to workout! No more excuses. As we drove home from buying it, he told me that marathon running was now going to be a family affair - - DREAM ON!!! We can't pick it up until tomorrow so I've taken advantage of this last week of no exercise freedom! I'm about to become the victime of my personal trainer, Lt Wade!


1 comment:

GE is me said...

Jen, I just got the momentum system. I'm starting on Mon.(can't start in the middle of the week, right?) I'll let you know how it goes.
Can you believe our babies are 3???
Make them stop growing!.
God Bless, -Gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...