Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Is it Thursday already? The blog has fallen off the radar lately and I'm hoping to remedy that soon. At least I can give you 2 days in a row so check back tomorrow for Aloha Friday!

Today I'm thankful for....

1) A delicious pot roast that cooked in the crock pot all day long.

2) A scheduled hair cut at one of the highly recommended salons here in EP. Thanks to my hubby who bought me a significant gift certificate to cover hair cuts while he's away. I think he's tired of hearing me complain about my hair as much as you are :o)

3) The show Bailey put on over me making him eat a carrot! I've never seen such drama, but the kid actually acted like he was going to gag just putting it on his fork. It was priceless and I wish I had it on video. I'm sure he's going to wake up starving in the morning.

4) My sweet 2 year old little Maverick who is a little parrot.

5) Looking forward to MOPS tomorrow morning.

6) Being able to deposit checks at home with my scanner. It's an amazingly wonderful way to do my banking!

7) Friends who are praying for us and willing to help in so many ways as we near the beginning of our year long adventure.

8) Falling asleep and waking up to Jenna Elisabeth (Jenna Beth) dancing in the womb. That has to be one of the best parts of pregnancy. I hate that men don't get to experience it.

9) The way God has provided for our needs over and above what we could ever imagine at this time when the nation is facing financial hardship left and right.

10) Getting my coupons organized and looking forward to some good deals in the next few days!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...