Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Aloha Friday #14



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

For more Aloha Friday, visit Kailani at
Island Life.

We had a huge rain, for El Paso, this afternoon. We were outside playing with bubbles when it began and the boys stayed and played in the rain and the subsequent puddles. I'm not into being wet and cold so I didn't partake. This was the first time they had ever played in the rain so they loved every wet and dirty minute of it!

So for today's question...

When was the last time your kids played in the rain?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...