Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Brotherly Love

The boys have both become very affectionate to their little sister. Many unprompted I love you Jenna Beth's have floated out of their mouths along with some monster hugs!

This was even a willing moment for both of them. (you can also see that their hair is much shorter than it's been lately).
I think Jenna Beth is looking at Bailey and wondering who is this monster and why does he keep attacking me?Mr Mav is my little helper. One afternoon I was trying to do something and Jenna Beth was hungry so I put him to work for a few minutes. He does a good job, but some times he can shove the bottle a little hard in her mouth. I don't do this often, just when I'm desperate!And here she is - - Miss Irresistable! Some friends from church gave us this little denim mini skirt and the top. She was super cute in the ensemble so I had to take a picture.Here's the happy little girl again. She has this little sly grin and she knows exactly when to pull it out. I could just sit and look at her all day to see her smile back at me. She is really the perfect baby for our crazy lives.

2 comments:

Pegsy said...

Oh, I love that smile! What a cutie-patootie! I'm glad she's been so good for you! I guess she's going to have to enjoy the denim mini skirt now, cause I'm sure Daddy won't let her out in one when she's 14! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! I can't get over what big kid Bailey is! They are all so beautiful! Miss you!

Tracy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...