Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

26 Days of Thanks

I wish I had thought of this at the beginning of the month, but I'll just play catch up and will probably play catch up all month with this.


One year in November, I posted a piece of paper on a kitchen cabinet for us to write down things that we were thankful for as Thanksgiving got nearer. This year, since I've neglected my blog so much lately, I thought this would be a good opportunity to write some things I'm thankful for and might motivate me to write more frequently.

To catch up and get started, I'll do 1 - 3 today!

1) I'm thankful that we only have about 100 days before LT (will be CPT by then) will be home!

2) I'm thankful that my children are full of energy and today have been bottomless pits!

3) I'm thankful that Fall Festival is over and now I can concentrate on the things I would like to get done in these final days before LT gets home from the Middle East.

What do you have to be thankful for this month?

Check back for more things that I'm thankful for!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...