Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

30 Day Food Challenge

I come from a family of food lovers and so does LT! Needless to say, we're always on some sort of diet. I had this goal of losing to a certain weight before he came home from his year long vacation in the desert and am pretty close. I've wasted a few months not writing down points or exercising and just doing my best to maintain. Now that we're in the home stretch, I've become a little more determined. We'll see how long that determination lasts. For 3 days, I've written down my points and not just put whatever I see laying around in my mouth!

It feels good to practice some discipline in my eating. I still hate to exercise and it doesn't matter what it is! I've treadmilled. I've P90X'ed. I've 10 Minute Trainered. I hate that tired, out of breath, burning feeling associated with exercise. I may have to rearrange the living room again and deal with seeing the tv and cable cords so I can watch TV while I treadmill. That would require taking down the Christmas tree, though.

I'll let you know if I reach my weight goal before LT's vacay ends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you look great and have done great to get that last baby weight off so quickly. I am glad you are not like me ...... a stress eater. If the boys don't get off all these vacations they go on.....I am going to be in big trouble. You are looking great.

Love
GG Wade

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...