Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday

On this Thursday, I am thankful for...

1) Finally getting my hair cut after 2 months!

2) Hanging out for a little while this afternoon with a friend.

3) Seeing Jenna Beth grow up more and more every day.

4) Knowing the end of this deployment is in sight.

5) Finally having our family pictures hung that were taken in October.

6) A clean house that only stays that way for about an hour after we get home.

7) The prospect of the best tax return we've ever gotten, maybe the best we'll ever get.

8) Hoping the scale will be kind to me tomorrow on my official weigh in day.

9) Having a Christmas tree free living room.

10) Warmer days, at least for now.

1 comment:

Jen Whisonant said...

#8 I cheated and weighed in today instead of tomorrow since it was my birfday and I needed cake. =D I've been trying for 20 days and lost 8 pounds...gonna keep trying. Miss your heart, girl! Love you - glad the end is in sight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...