Pages

Friday, December 22, 2006

Here I Am...

I've spent the last few days reading through friends' blogs and decided that now was as good a time as any to start blogging since we're about to journey out on a tour of the world via the United States Army. I often wonder about old friends from my days in Waco, college, Life Action and now my great friends in South Carolina. Maybe people wonder about me, so here I go...I don't promise anything exciting or necessarily funny to many of you, although I often do deserve the Mother of the Year award based on my dealings with Bailey!

1 comment:

Amandaleann said...

jen,
it is so good to see you in blogger world. you will love it. it is such a great way to stay in touch with old friends. i will be checking your blog now, make you you post again soon. (especailly pics)
merry christmas
amanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...