Today I completed my first sale using Craigslist! It was so exciting for the lady to hand me $15 for our bouncy seat. Now all I can think of is what else I can sell. "Money, money, money..."
I've been thinking for a while about what my TOP 5 COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT KIDDO PRODUCTS are. I'm sure none are surprises, but thought I'd list them and see what all my other mom friends can't live without.
1) Target brand EVERYTHING - Diapers, Wipes, Formula! I've tried name brand everything and I still feel like my way less expensive Target Brand stuff does the job just as well.
2) The Bumbo Seat - How did Bailey survive without one? He must've spent a lot of time just rolling on the floor. Since we don't have wall to wall carpet right now, it's better for Maverick to have a seat. We also bring in a lot of stickers or sand spurs on our shoes so even our carpet can be dangerous. I've stepped on more stickers inside than out!
3) Zout - I trust every stain to Zout!
4) Podee Bottle - I bought one of these when Maverick was about a month old and we didn't really start using it until about a month ago and I use it at least once a day. It's great when it's time to eat, but it's also time to go somewhere. We use it in the car seat all the time! I'm about to go buy another one because it's hard to keep 1 ready to be used as much as I would use it. Highly Recommend to all bottle feeding mothers!
5) Portable DVD Player - Many a long trip has been successful due to Bailey being able to watch movies while we drive. I think we're on our 4th one currently because we wear them out or Bailey abuses them somehow.
Now it's your turn...I'm sure I could come up with a ton more, but that'll have to do for this installment!