Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2007


Here are some pictures from our Baskin Robbins trip the other night. Maverick got him a taste of Pralines and Cream and then enjoyed playing with the signature pink spoon!


Friday morning, my mom and I took the boys to the El Paso Zoo. Bailey had a good time and liked looking at the "shif" - that's fish in Baileyese and some times it sounds like he's saying a not so nice word. I think his favorite part of the zoo had nothing to do with the animals! They have a couple of bird exhibits where you walk through a set of doors and then through these long clear plastic strips that hang from the floor to the ceiling and then through another set of doors to get into an area where they let birds and some other animals fly around freely. Bailey likes going through the long clear plastic strips. When we went into one of them, he ran from one set of doors to the other and then stood there til we could see him. He then opened the door and went out. We opened the door and there he stood playing with those big long strips like that's what they were there for. We rode the merry go round and then decided it was time to go. There's still an entire part of the zoo I've never seen because Bailey can only take so much. I should probably say I can only take so much of Bailey at the zoo!
We attempted to get the boys in a picture together this morning and this is about the best we got. Neither looking at the camera, but at least they're looking the same direction! Bailey got a new choo yesterday that blows steam and sings the Thomas the Tank Engine theme song so it's his new obsession. He's not very loyal to his toys, except for Mack and Snoopy!

We've not done much today other than shop. We made a trip to the "Far East" to Hobby Lobby, Payless Shoes, and Kohls. Bailey cooperated well, but he was at the end of his short shopping rope! I'm looking for a pair of camoflauge crocs for Bailey that I saw at the Payless Shoes in the Richland Mall in Waco and didn't buy them. I'm kicking myself for passing them up! Right now, his crocs are about the only shoes he'll willingly let us put on his feet.
So if you see a pair in a size 8 or 9, send them our way!!

6 comments:

gDodson said...

I saw some kid size camo crocs (off brand) in the boys section at Walmart a few weeks ago. You might try there.

-Ashley

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Yummy ice cream! The only place I have found crocs for Ella is Family Dollar.

Anonymous said...

GG will be on the prowl for camo crocs. We found him some camo shoes at Hamrick but the smallest size they came in was 11. We even stopped at the Kids Hamricks in Gaffeny and they told me they only came in size 11 or larger. Paw found some just like them in his size and bought himself a pair. If Hamricks still has some I may get him a pair and he can grow into them. Paw would love for them to have matching shoes. I love Payless, I will be glad to look for them. I see yall are training to love ice cream like the rest of the Wades.

Chris Whisonant said...

Great times! I took EG to a Civil War/Train museum and there were soldiers standing outside marching with guns. I didn't really expect them to line up and actually fire them! EG didn't like it too much and covered her hears... I had such a blast with her on Saturday. 5 more days...

Chris Whisonant said...

OK, so is this your Carolina Panthers blog color?? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...