Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Movie and More

Our big event for the day was going to see Clifford on the big screen. Bailey had a good time, as usual. He did have a couple of fall aparts - one when I tried to shhhhsh him for screaming really loud at some point during the movie and another after I went to retrieve his sippy cup that he had launched down into the row in front of us. He and Christopher are the epitome of 'monkey see, monkey do.' Anything Bailey does, Christopher does and vice versa even to the point of leaning against the railing in front of our seats like mirror images. Maverick was good, too. He fell asleep on my lap for the last 20 minutes or so of the movie.


Here are a couple of pictures of the Wades visit last week.




We found out Sunday morning what happens when you put regular dishsoap in the dishwasher! Thankfully we caught it before we left for church or we would've come home to a room full of bubbles. Bailey would've been in dreamland!!

6 comments:

Jen Whisonant said...

tell me you didn't put regular dish soap in a dishwasher...lol!!! missin' you girl!

Chris Whisonant said...

That's one way to clean your floor!

Rick & Cindy Shideler said...

I bet the dishes were reeeeeeeeeeally clean. The kids look great.

J.E. said...

This comment is so not related to todays blog but I wanted you to know how jealous I am of your world map and all those little red dots... It is so hard not to covet them... Maybe you should write about my blog so all those readers can click there just once..... It will boost my ego.... O meant to tell you earlier that I loved the pics of the whitesands... I hope to visit there one day.... My uncle lives in Colorado and has told me about it before.... Talk to ya later!

Amanda said...

I have heard of multitasking, but this is taking it to a new level! :) Bubble, Bubble, Pop!!

Anonymous said...

Glad the boys went to the movies. We haven't ventured there with Josh. Love the bubbles, that's a classic!
-cindy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...