Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2007

2 Days of Adventure

Maverick wants to know if you think Bailey would mind if he played in his room and chewed on his train track for a little while! And even if Bailey did care, Maverick did it anyway.
Bailey and Christopher had a good time playing last night. Maverick loved playing with Christopher because Christopher was very attentive to his needs. I did find out that Bailey has 2 prized possessions - Thomas (that blows steam out of it's pipe) and Mack (featured before on this blog)! Next time Christopher comes over Thomas and Mack will magically disappear. Because these two toys are so valued, I've decided this is where we should live...
This is the Thomas and Mack Center at UNLV. We took this picture in 2004 when we went to Las Vegas. It flashed on the screen the other day and it made me laugh because our house is all about Thomas and Mack....

Of course, I'd rather live here if I had to live in Las Vegas...Those buildings in the distance are part of Montelago Village at Lake Las Vegas. This was our favorite stop on our trip to Vegas the first time and the second time!

Okay, enough of that...yesterday I found out that Chuck E Cheese is not high on my list of fun places to take Bailey. A friend wanted to take her girls there and so we decided we would give it a try. Bailey's not old enough to understand the whole game/token concept. He did like putting the tickets that people would win - don't ask me where Bailey was stealing his tickets from - into the automatic ticket eater thing. It sucks the tickets in and then prints out a receipt you can redeem for your prizes. I don't even know how he knew what it was. He's a genious, I guess -- HA!!

Today, though, we found a gem!! And I'm kicking myself because I haven't gone sooner - the Biggs Splash Park right here on Fort Bliss. Best of all IT'S FREE!!! It's a cool water area especially designed for little kids. The deepest water came to about Bailey's waist. He was hesitant at first, but once he got in he was gone! He was going head first down a slide into the water. He was running and jumping into the water. He had a great time, until the lifeguard went on break and I had to drag him out of the water. I decided that was as good a time as any to head home. He was fast asleep by the time we got to our driveway. The Splash Park is only open until Labor Day so we've gotta make up for lost time in the next couple of weeks!! Next time I'll take my camera so I can take some pictures of him having a good old time in the water. Maverick had fun splashing and attacking a little girl's rubber duck bath toy.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but I was watching your new toy and saw the country of CEBU go by and couldn't help but start singing the veggitales silly song! You're singing it right now, aren't you? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...