Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Look Alikes - Sort of


Here's another hand me down outfit that both boys have managed to be able to wear. Aren't they cute little things? This outfit actually has multiple coordinating pieces. I have some pictures of Bailey in other pieces where he's not wanting to sit still and have some of Maverick doing the exact same thing!

Here they are just the other day in their matching shirts their Grammy bought them at the beach. They were both so handsome. Bailey looked like he was so grown up. He had a new pair of Old Navy Carpentar jeans on that were too cute. I'm sure the little girls in the nursery were having to keep from looking at his cute little butt!

I will add that it's hard to get a picture of both of them looking at the camera. They're both pretty easily distracted, especially when I have something very specific I want them to do, like take a picture!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I found that little hooded horse vest at Hamricks with all it's matching pieces, I just had to get it for Bailey. I'm glad to see it looks just as cute on Maverick.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...