Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The HEAT is ON!

Yes, you read correctly! Our heat was turned on yesterday and I'm very grateful. It's been quite chilly here the past couple of days. It was also a momentous occasion of saying GOODBYE forever to our swamp cooler! Hopefully in the next couple of months we'll move across the street to our new house that is equipped with CENTRAL HEAT AND AIR. You can't fully appreciate Central Heat and Air until you've lived a summer in El Paso with Evaporative Cooling. Maverick's room is still really cold so he might get to use our portable heater to stay warm until we move.

The heat is on Bailey today, too. He's having issues keeping his hands off of his brother. I know in his little mind he's just playing, but he hasn't come to the point of understanding that his brother doesn't like being laid on or kicked or pushed down. So today Bailey's spent quite a few 2 minute periods of time in his 'chair.' One day he'll figure it out, until then, to his 'chair' he will go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I checked the weather here this morning and it was 69 and I checked it there and it was 37. I couldn't believe it. I think when you moved you transferred our weather out there. I would love to have been a fly on the wall in that deacon's meeting. They need women in those meeting anyway. I am sure the next vote will go well!!

Love you all!!!!
GG

Jen Whisonant said...

Yeah baby - I'm still freezing out my family - but they'll survive - they have feety pajamas...i just need to find a pair in Chris's size.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...