Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Blessings, Blessings, Everywhere

This week has been one full of blessings and it's only Wednesday!!

1) I started my new 'job' at the church and am so far enjoying it. I even have my own office for the first time in my professional life. I also have a ton of responsibility. It'll be a challenge to get everything done during my part time hours.

2) Jake finally owns a car that was made in the current decade. As long as we've been married, he's always had older cars that weren't all that nice. As of Monday, he is the proud owner of a 2001 Yukon. It's the same color as Paw Paw's suburban so Bailey calls it "Paw's Car." I keep telling him it's Daddy's car. He'll catch on eventually! We feel like we stole the Yukon from the people at the dealership, but we know that God's even in the car buying business and are confident that He worked out the price, the wild trade in value they gave us for Jake's Rodeo (just $500 less than what we paid for it), and the incredible interest rate we got on our loan!

3) Tomorrow we go sign our new lease for our new house!!! We are so excited about it that I can't wait to start packing. We can move ourselves starting tomorrow when we get the keys so we'll probably move as much as we can and then let the movers do the rest in a couple of weeks. It looks like we'll be living between 2 houses for a while. I can't wait to get to post pictures from there after we're settled in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited about the car and the house. Just say thank you Jesus. I have been praying this week for the house and the car. God is good all the time. Of couse I am crying now because the Lord takes such good care of my family.

I LOVE you all!!!!!!!!
GG

Pegsy said...

How exciting! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see the pics of the new house. Living between two houses is really no fun (we just did that for two and a half months), but then I guess the houses aren't 30 min. apart from each other! Happy packing!

Jen Whisonant said...

yay, yay, yay! I'm so happy for you- my friend - and we need to talk more b/c I am sooo out of the loop! Gobble, gobble. hugs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...