Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday


1) Watching God's perfect plan unfold for us in a very different way than we imagined! Hopefully before long I can share openly how the Lord is moving in our lives

2) Getting to be married to a man who carries out his duties for our country with honor and integrity and seeing him applauded for that

3) The thrill of saving a few dollars at the commissary with a couple of coupons

4) Adventures in grocery shopping with Bailey and Maverick

5) Anticipating Friday's Kids Night Out and a meal at a sit down restaurant!

6) My new short hair cut that is oh so easy and fast. I highly recommend it.

7) Pondering the possibility of hiring a cleaning lady a couple times a month. Never thought I'd be able to seriously consider that an option. Jake's requirement is that she does laundry and irons his church clothes. I'll keep you posted on whether or not this dream becomes a reality!

8) Bonding with the treadmill at 6:30 this morning. I gained a few pounds while on vacation.

9) Reading the book
Sacred Marriage with the LT

10) Little boys who sleep through the night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you call him the LT.(yes, I know why) Interested in your take on the "Sacred Marriage". Have read a lot of it & thought it an excellent book, so much so that I bought a new copy to replace the one I had borrowed from the minister at church.(long story) Ahh, babies/children sleeping through the night, it is a glorious thing.(shouldn't that be a bit higher on the list???) :)
Love the new sidebar pix of the boys. Mav seems like he is a character!
Have a wonderful week & God Bless, -Gail

Nikki said...

Ditto on calling him LT, what a trip!! Treadmill, 6:30am, seriously!!!! YOU GO GIRL!

mzzterry said...

Sweet list. I enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...