1) Watching God's perfect plan unfold for us in a very different way than we imagined! Hopefully before long I can share openly how the Lord is moving in our lives
2) Getting to be married to a man who carries out his duties for our country with honor and integrity and seeing him applauded for that
3) The thrill of saving a few dollars at the commissary with a couple of coupons
4) Adventures in grocery shopping with Bailey and Maverick
5) Anticipating Friday's Kids Night Out and a meal at a sit down restaurant!
6) My new short hair cut that is oh so easy and fast. I highly recommend it.
7) Pondering the possibility of hiring a cleaning lady a couple times a month. Never thought I'd be able to seriously consider that an option. Jake's requirement is that she does laundry and irons his church clothes. I'll keep you posted on whether or not this dream becomes a reality!
8) Bonding with the treadmill at 6:30 this morning. I gained a few pounds while on vacation.
9) Reading the book Sacred Marriage with the LT
10) Little boys who sleep through the night.