Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Feel the Vera Love


Just thought I'd pass along a little Vera Bradley love. VeraBradley.com is doing free shipping on orders over $75 through Sunday! They also have some great deals on retiring styles and colors. The deals are so good, I'm thinking about indulging. Gotta decide what I really need and what is the best bang for my bucks. I think my trip to Preteen Camp in a couple of weeks earns me a new bag, don't you? Me, a bunk bed, 3 minute showers and 12 3rd-5th grade girls = EARNED VERA BRADLEY INDULGENCE! Maybe I'll throw one in for my sister who's coming to stay with the boys for the week. She'll have earned one, too!! It may also be a good time to buy a gift or two. Hmmm...

1 comment:

Nikki said...

HHhhhhmmmmm, good to know!! FYI, I will be posting a whole post about the house, but I think we are buying my in-laws' house next door and moving in a couple weeks. We'll see!!??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...