I apologize that my Tuesday post is happening on Wednesday. VBS starts on Monday and right now getting ready for that is consuming all of my time and my thoughts! So here's my 10 things I'm thankful for.
1) VBS starts on Monday :o)
2) VBS nametags are almost done!
3) VBS starts on Monday :o)
4) There are enough volunteers to pull VBS off!
5) VBS starts on Monday:o)
6) I can pick up the VBS staff shirts today!
7) VBS starts on Monday :o)
8) Unrelated to VBS, but good for the Wades, they're finally coming to fix our back door this morning that wasn't hung correctly and lets enormous amounts of sand into our house on windy days. We've lived here for 7 months now and someone has finally taken our maintenance request seriously!
9) VBS starts on Monday :o)
10) Bailey slept in his own bed all night last night which means I slept all night, too, which is very necessary since VBS starts on Monday. :o)
I've learned alot planning VBS this year and so many things that I'll do differently next year that might improve my stress level the week leading up to VBS. And yes, I did say next year because it looks like we'll still be here next year - at least that's the plan for today!