Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

1) Being introduced to a El Paso dive hamburger place called "Rosco's." They have no menu and only accept cash. The entire restaurant is about as big as my living room. The waiter asked me what I wanted and I told him I had never been there before and then our Worship Pastor ordered me a cheeseburger basket. You can either get a hamburger basket or cheeseburger basket with your choice of fries or onion rings. That's the entire menu!


2
) Listening to the Wade boys talk Army. LT's cousin who's stationed here at FB came over tonight to take UJ out to dinner. I have no idea what they're talking about.

3) Not being on 'scare-y mon (st) er' duty tonight. Bailey watched a Curious George episode yesterday where George things he sees a monster and it's really a shadow. It has made some impression on Bailey. I had to lay in bed with him until he fell asleep last night and for about 5 minutes he mumbled non stop about George and the monster. I told him it was just a shadow and he said 'not a sha-ow.'

4) Having new music to give to my piano student today. He got lots of homework so hopefully he'll be more likely to practice more since he has more to practice. We'll see!

5) Things are coming together for VBS. Just 2 more weeks of sleepless nights and we'll have the finished product!

6) Tomorrow is my day off and I think we're going to the mall. Yeah!

7) My sister being available and willing to come here to stay with the boys while I go to camp with the kiddos from FBC.

8) Anticipating the big formal event on Friday. I hope I can zip up my dress after the week of eating like a little piggy that I've had so far. Yikes!!

9) Ice Cream. I love Ice Cream and found the best Breyers double churned fat free chocolate cookies and cream at Albertson's last night. It's just the right thing for my nightly chocolate and sweet craving.

10) We almost have orders - almost. Orders means we know to some extent, I can't really say exactly because these things are never exact and always subject to change, what LT will do next and where. When it looks like we know for positive, I might be inclined to share.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...