Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday...


and it begins before midnight EST! Yeah for me!


1) The Olympics - You knew that would make the list!

2) 20% off Old Navy with Old Navy Card through the 22nd. I've cashed in once already!

3) Thunder Storms

4) Learning that I'll never cook with fresh rosemary again. I guess I didn't realize how much I don't like the strong taste of rosemary. I like it baked in foccacia bread, dipped in olive oil. Macaroni Grill anyone?

5) Crickets - I've become immune to their chirping.

6) A much better Monday

7) Anticipating cleaning out my dirty, cluttered van tomorrow.

8) My cleaning lady will be back Friday! We've switched days with a friend so it's been almost 2 weeks since she's been here. She's been greatly missed.

9) Breyers Fat Free Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream - my nightly snack.

10) Getting to spend a full day with my 2 precious little bad boys.

1 comment:

mzzterry said...

What a fun list. I love to smell Rosemary, but not taste it! Yeah for fat free ice cream and I wish I had a cleaning lady!! =) Have a great week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...