Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Saturday Happenings

Saturday was the annual Oktoberfest 8k here at Fort Bliss. LT and some of his buddies decided they would run it and then we'd have them over afterward for tacos and to watch a bit of a football game.

Here are pictures of the runners. Ther race route went right by our neighborhood so we walked down to wave and take a picture. LT is in the first picture. I couldn't see what I was taking a picture of due to the glare from the sun on my camera screen. I did better taking a picture of his friends in the 2nd picture.



One of our friends has a little boy who is 4 months younger than Maverick. He and the boys had a good time playing in the backyard and eating their quesadillas while we waited for the runners to return. It's the first time I had seen Connor since last fall. He's a cute kid!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...