Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Big Gift Reveal

After we opened all the wrapped gifts on Christmas morning, we tried to bring out the bikes for a surprise. Bailey wasn't extremely cooperative, as you'll hear in the video, but Maverick knew exactly which one was his.

Bailey's bike is obviously a little too big and it'll last us for years to come! I actually think LT is going to go tomorrow to get him a Harley, too.


At the end of the video we're laughing because Maverick came around the corner with his handlebars in his hands. They hadn't been fastened in right or something. I wish I could've gotten the look on his face as he came around the corner with them in his hand!

2 comments:

Pegsy said...

Great video! Bailey's bike actually looks like the right size to me. It takes them awhile to get used to it! A lot of kids can't quite get the pedaling thing right away. The hardest part is getting them to keep contact with the feet and the pedal for that split second where you're bringing your foot back up. Anyway, I hope they're having fun!

Unknown said...

I agree. The bike looks just right for Bailey. He just needs a speed racer helmet!! I guess Maverick needs a leather jacket and a doorag!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...