Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Friday Question #3

I'm sure you noticed I didn't ask a question last Friday, but I'm back in business - sort of! This 2 weeks of non-normalness is taking its toll on all of us. I've turned into a lazy bum. It didn't take much to make that happen. The children are just out of sorts. We've had to come up with places to go just to get them out of the house and get a minor break from their bickering over whatever toy is in demand at the moment. I'm sure many of you can empathize! Monday will be a day of great rejoicing as we all venture back to our routines. I can hear the Hallelujah Chorus ringing in my ears already.

Since it is the new year and I'm sure many of you have some goal or resolution or something you really want to see happen this year, I'd like to hear about it.

My biggest goal for this year is to get my house organized and purge many of the things that we don't use and I'm just saving for that elusive 'one day' moment.
Adding an extra child to our crew and the fact that in the Army we're supposed to move alot (that doesn't seem to be happening for us), getting rid of some of the excess is a necessity.

In May, I'll be adding my lose the baby weight goal to my list. My goal for now needs to be do a better job at controlling the gain of baby weight. I'll let you know how that goes!

So what's your big goal/resolution for 2009? Share it with us. Inquiring minds want to know!

1 comment:

Sundi said...

My big goal is to somehow master the art of being a good mom to three kiddos under the age of four! If I can do that, I will feel super accomplished!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...