Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

4 Years Ago Today

We welcomed Bailey Houston into our family. It's not an experience I'll ever forget, nor will I ever want to. He's a handful for sure and I haven't quite figured out what makes him tick or what's going to get him ticked, but I'm working on it.

The day he was born and life changed forever!
Celebrating his 1st birthday. He was such a cute kid at 1!

This was right around his 2nd birthday and was our first photo session from the pits of Hell. Read about it here.

Three years old and a stud! I can't believe he let me take this picture of him and he actually smiled.

4 years old and an occasional ham for the camera! He was very excited to get his Cars Tractor Tippin set today! I'll post the video of the reveal tomorrow, hopefully!

Daddy, Mommy and Maverick love you and I'm sure Jenna Beth will too! Hope you had a Happy Birthday! We love watching you grow up right more and more every day.

8 comments:

Rick & Cindy Shideler said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!

Jen Whisonant said...

Happy birthday bay-wee!

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

They do grow up so quickly don't they! Happy Birthday Bailey.

Anonymous said...

I praise God everyday for this beautiful, lively, excited little boy he sent into our lives. What a joy he has been for us all. We love you Bailey Boy.

Happy Birthday

Love
Paw & GG

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Baily! My boys have had their eyes on that Cars Tractor set, too.=)

Pegsy said...

I hope you're having a wonderful day of celebration with your little man! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday BIG MAN, Uncle josh and Aunt lindsey loves you very much and wish you a happy birthday buddy! love yall

Unknown said...

It's hard to believe you are 4 years old already. Grammy can't wait to see you in May. I'm bringing big hugs and neck kisses for you and Maverick and Jenna Beth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...