Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Showered

Some friends and ladies from church threw a shower for us on Saturday. It was lots of fun and we got some great gifts! I love shower food so even if there had been no gifts, I would've loved eating the white chocolate covered strawberries, pigs in a blanket, finger sandwiches and some amazing hot pepper jelly dip with crackers! I'm a sucker for finger foods, can you tell?


These are the hostesses for the shindig - Melissa who's expecting #4 in August, Shannon who has made me laugh more lately than just about anyone, me, and Kara who is the Preschool Coordinator at FBC and has become one of my best friends in El Paso.
Elma and Rachael are two MOPS faithfuls and have become good friends in the past year or so. Here the guests are playing a game where they have to draw a babies face on their plate over their heads. Melissa did a great job picking out shower games!This is all the non-clothing gifts we brought home. Jenna Beth's first bows are in this picture. I told the ladies at the shower that I might have to try them on Maverick! He'd be cute in a bow, don't you think? These are all the cute little clothes we got. There were 2 or 3 of these that I've almost bought myself and am glad that I've practiced lots of self control when it comes to buying clothes. I think I mentioned it on here before, but Jenna Beth has a closet full of clothes and I have maybe purchased 10% of them!

4 comments:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

YEAHHH So fun!! How exciting to get ready for a girl.. You look great by the way!

Nikki said...

Cute!!! I love your hair!!

Unknown said...

Girls clothes department is off limits for Pop!! He loves looking at all the little outfits, and he always has to buy at least one.

Pegsy said...

Those are awesome gifts!! Little girl clothes are so much more irresistable than boy clothes! It's so great to see the wonderful network of friends you have around you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...