Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for...

1) The boys both got haircuts and it wasn't a traumatic experience for them or me. They were very well behaved and cooperative. Bailey had been slightly bribed, too.

2) Don't tell anyone I said this, my piano lessons cancelled for today and that made me breathe a sigh of relief.

3) Maverick is currently taking a nap.

4) I had 2 hours to myself this afternoon. All I did was return something at Target, go to Marshalls and put some gas in the van, but it was still nice to feel a little bit of freedom!

5) My house isn't an absolute disaster so I don't feel like I should be cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning.

6) Celebrating 2 years of life in El Paso. Can you believe it? The celebrating and that we've been here 2 years.

7) It's CSI night!

8) We're going to be having breakfast for dinner. Yum!

9) Bailey turns corners on little behavioral things every day. He still has lots of issues, but every day it seems like there's some improvement or at least an attentiveness to his need to obey.

10) Getting to pick out cards to send to LT. We dated long distance our first year and I spent lots of time at Hallmark. It's fun to revisit the feelings that part of our relationship brought ith it. I've been able to pick out some cards this time around that are a little 'off color' since I don't have to worry about turning him off and now I know him enough to know that he'll think they're funny, too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...