Today I'm thankful for...
1) Tomorrow is Friday - need I say more?
2) Maverick willingly went to sleep with one of those big green pacis they give at the hospital. It's not his usual paci, but I didn't want to walk outside to the car to get the only one that I know of that I had to confiscate from him earlier.
3) Counting down to entering DVR land!
4) Little boys who willingly got out of the bathtub tonight. Highly unusual!
5) A fairly productive day in the office.
6) Happy Hour at Sonic. Although, I did venture away from the usual and it wasn't quite as good as the things I normally order.
7) Quiet evenings.
8) Bailey's bedtime prayers that get more and more random by the day.
9) Less than 10 weeks to go --
10) Anticipating putting together my new shelves and getting some of my out of control closets under control.