Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Aloha Friday #7


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.


I have 2 sets of shelving that I need to put together so that I can attempt to organize 3 closets and hopefully some of the stuff in our garage. I know the whole process is going to be a major undertaking and will have to happen in shifts and I'll just have to deal with some mess for a few days.

So on that note, here's today's question...

If you could hire a professional organizer to come in and organize 1 room in your house, which room would you choose and why?

Closets and storage are obviously my big issues that I wish someone else would take care of for me!

Answer away....

6 comments:

janetfaye said...

I am very organized, so I think I need one. I usually help others to organize.

sues2u2 said...

My 6 yr old daughter's room. When we moved her my son voluntarily (he's almost 12) gave his sister the biggest room (after the master, natch) because she has so many toys! Trust me when I say that a pro organizer would not be remiss.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Probably the upstairs room that we need to sort out to finally make it into a playroom for our kids.

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Easy ~ my closet - it is a total mess - seriously!!! I wish I could afford to have it totally redone and somehow made into a small walk-in or something??? If my hubby would just give me his closet too, I might be able to make this work - ha!

Unknown said...

I am a professional organizer so I would not want another one in my home. I wish I had the money to use more expensive organizing products in my own home.

Anonymous said...

closets! because I think if I had great storage than I'd have a place to put all the junk from all the other rooms.=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...