Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for...

1) Mavvy didn't crawl out of his crib this morning so he has no new scrapes on his sweet little face.

2) My children enjoy breakfast cereal as much or more than I do.

3) Today is the beginning of the NCAA tournament and I just realized with the time difference there might be a game on while I'm home this morning. I actually set the DVR to record the UNC v Radford game.

4) Mavvy is starting to identify things as the 'baby's.' I think he understands what's going to happen in the next 8 weeks better than Bailey does.

5) Jenna Beth has a closet full of clothes already and my contribution to them has been very minimal - like less than 5%. There are more on the way, I think.

6) I've managed to score some serious diaper deals lately thanks to some great coupons I've had. I've had to quit being a Target diaper snob since I've gotten such good deals on other brands.

7) My new Vera is here! I just have to figure out when I can go pick it up.

8) Eggs and Crescent rolls for lunch. Yum!

9) The house is cleaner now than it was when I woke up - at least most parts!

10) Bailey has his CSI flashlight out 'looking for people.' He has a funny fascination with CSI.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...