Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Boys, Boys and More Boys

Here is the boys' Easter Portrait. It was a real challenge getting the two of them in one place at the same time before we left for church while their clothes were still clean. It truly is a miracle that I was persistent enough to keep at it until they both appeared on the steps!
Bailey was intense hunting Easter eggs at our friends', the Preece's, house. One of Mav's first finds was a huge rock! I think Bailey was looking for the big kids' egg at this point.

An unusual moment - brothers playing peaceably together for a few minutes. Another picture taking feat almost gone bad. It didn't last long and obviously both didn't look at the camera, but I wanted to get a picture of them in their Auburn windsuits before it got too warm for them wear them again.
Then this happened! I'm not sure what provoked this. It doesn't take much, but it's probably the most honest picture we have!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great. Thanks so much for posting them. Love you all!!

Love
Paw & GG

Unknown said...

Can't wait to get my hands on these two beautiful boys. Only 11 days left and I'll be the one on the floor wrestling. Jenna Beth better show up on day 12 or we're gonna have Mommy doing jumping jacks or something!!! Does the term "two-a-days" mean anything to you?? Better pack my whistle.

Pegsy said...

I love that last picture! LOL The other ones turned out great too! It's definitely hard to get active kids to HAPPILY sit still for pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...