I just got home from taking the 3 kids to return a gate at Babies R Us. The boys are in their room now and Jenna Beth is practicing drinking out of her bottle with a straw so she'll be a pro when it comes time to drive to San Antonio next month.
In all this quietness, I was thinking about 5 things that ALWAYS happen when I attempt to venture out in public with all 3 children in tow. Here they are in no particular order.
1) Bailey ALWAYS has to pee. Do you know how hard it is to take 3 kids to the bathroom with all of their stuff?
2) Maverick ALWAYS poops in his diaper. It never fails. So this makes bathroom trip #2 at least!
3) Jenna Beth ALWAYS seems to be screaming mad hungry at just the time I think I've got a few minutes to look at just 1 thing!
4) People ALWAYS give me that look like they're thinking "Should I tell her about her birth control options?" I just smile.
5) I ALWAYS come home and go directly for something chocolate! It eases some of my built up stress, at least temporarily.