Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

5 Things That Always Happen

I just got home from taking the 3 kids to return a gate at Babies R Us. The boys are in their room now and Jenna Beth is practicing drinking out of her bottle with a straw so she'll be a pro when it comes time to drive to San Antonio next month.

In all this quietness, I was thinking about 5 things that ALWAYS happen when I attempt to venture out in public with all 3 children in tow. Here they are in no particular order.

1) Bailey ALWAYS has to pee. Do you know how hard it is to take 3 kids to the bathroom with all of their stuff?

2) Maverick ALWAYS poops in his diaper. It never fails. So this makes bathroom trip #2 at least!

3) Jenna Beth ALWAYS seemsBold to be screaming mad hungry at just the time I think I've got a few minutes to look at just 1 thing!

4) People ALWAYS give me that look like they're thinking "Should I tell her about her birth control options?" I just smile.

5) I ALWAYS come home and go directly for something chocolate! It eases some of my built up stress, at least temporarily.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

The "always has to pee" never stops- Grace is the worst! And it is always when you are farthest from the bathroom. I get that look when I take my 4 places too.

Anonymous said...

I'm there with you on those things! My favorite is when people say "Wow, you have your hands full". Like I don't know! Hang in there. You just do what you can and you start to not care what other people say or think.

Tracy

Holly Furtick said...

I have a potty in my car. I line it with a plastic bag and paper towels then after they finish, tie it up and trash it as I enter the store.

The Baileys said...

Jen you are so funny..I don't think you realize how funny you really are..You take an ordinary day of the Lives of the little Wades and make it hilarious...We read this religously..We love and Miss all of you...Can't wait to see you all...Love The Baileys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...