Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Aloha Friday #22


Welcome to this week's edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So on Fridays at Wade's World I take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I'll ask a simple question for you to answer - nothing that requires a lengthy response!

For more Aloha Friday, visit Kailani at Island Life.

About two weeks ago, I got sucked into Farm Town on Facebook. I'm at Level 25 in 2 weeks and I think that's pretty darn good. It helps when you have a community of family whose lives seem to revolve around Farm Town and they save crops for you to harvest and plow. Needless to say it's become my major internet time waster at this point.

For today's question....

What do you spend your time on the internet doing? What have you gotten sucked into?

Answer away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have definitely been sucked into facebook. I am either doing that or am job searching when I'm on line.

Kids are beautiful! Miss you!

Tracy

Beth B said...

normally facebook..but IMing too.

Unknown said...

I play hidden object games at shockwave when I don't have crops that need to be harvested or fields to plow on Farm Town. Total waste of time, but we enjoy it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...