Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where Have I Been?

I know you're all wondering that...or NOT!

Here's what has kept me from Blogging...

1) VBS and the week of prep before and now still recovering

2) Visit from GG and Paw

3) A sweet little girl who is the perfect baby for our family.

4) 2 little boys who REFUSE to go to bed at night!

5) Embarking on the 10 Minute Trainer program

6) A house that just doesn't stay clean no matter how much I try (I do have a new housekeeper who comes every 2 weeks YAY!)

7) A new addiction to Farm Town on FB thanks for my mom and step dad

8) Planning a much needed vacay in September

9) Taking short road trips to nowhere just to get out of the house

10) LIFE IN GENERAL!!!!! There are so many things that just don't get done nowadays and I've come to terms with the fact that this is just how it's going to be for a while. Unfortunately blogging seems to be one of those undones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss it when you don't blog but I know first hand that there just is not time. I sure miss all of you.

Love
GG

Shannon Preece said...

I too miss you blogging and have been checking everyday. I considered a "hey, you too busy to blog?" note but I know first hand that you are too busy and too tired. Rightfully so. Had fun today, and was thinking maybe we could make it a standing weekly appointment. Once on your side, once on mine?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...