Wow! A whole week. It's not that I haven't thought about adding to my list, it's just....days go by and my few seconds to do this just slip out of my hands! I'm catching up for a whole week today. Hold on because this could get lengthy. This was a happening kind of week.
9. I'm thankful for saving money with coupons on my weekly grocery shopping trips! It's so much fun to see the total go down, and down and down some more.
10. I'm thankful for our little MOPS group at FBC. We may be small, but we have a great time hanging out and trying to do life together.
11. I'm thankful to be married to a VETERAN. (11/11 was Veteran's Day) Since venturing into this whole Army thing, holidays like Veteran's day, Independence Day, etc. have taken on new meaning. I'm grateful for the opportunity to live life surrounded by men and women who play such a key role in keeping America safe and continuing to defend our freedom. I'm glad to get to honor my husband for being an amazing soldier and Godly example to every soldier with whom he comes into contact.
12. I'm thankful that Jenna Beth has been in our lives 6 months! (11/12 was Jenna Beth's 6 month birthday) She's such a delight and has everyone in this house already wrapped around her little finger. It's so much fun to see the boys interact with her and stop whatever they're doing to make sure she notices them. She smiles bigger at them than anyone else who tries to make her smile.
13. I'm thankful that God has provided for us in such a way that major car repairs aren't a huge financial burden.
14. I'm thankful for time alone! I love my kiddos, but mommy often needs to ride in the car alone and go places that they wouldn't really enjoy.
15. I'm thankful that we are part of a church family that loves and encourages us each time we walk through the door. Without their kind words and offers to help us, this year would've been even more difficult!