Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Why The Hiatus?

To say things here at the Wade Residence are busy is quite the understatement! Between promotion ceremonies, funerals, a broken arm, a walking baby girl, and a fast coming move, we've been non stop for the past 2 months. The time to just sit and do nothing is no longer available around here. It's also amazing how once a routine gets interrupted, it's nearly impossible to get it back together. I'm really optimistic that in a few months things are going to slow down dramatically for me. I can't speak for everyone else in this house, but I'm looking forward to more do nothing days - more agendaless days! Hopefully once I get these agendaless days I can be a better blogger again. Until then, I make no promises other than look forward to sporadic posts about meaningless things!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...