Welcome to this week's edition of Aloha Friday.
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So on Fridays at Wade's World I take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I'll ask a simple question for you to answer - nothing that requires a lengthy response!
For more Aloha Friday, visit Kailani at Island Life.
I've fallen off the blogging bandwagon recently for a variety of reasons. Here are my excuses:
1) The software or settings on my laptop don't allow cutting and pasting on blogger for some reason and sitting down at the desktop to blog isn't always an option or convenient.
2) I've been super super busy in the past month or two and blogging is just one more thing to do.
3) I really struggle with what I want to share openly and what should be kept private and that paralyzes me at times.
4) I want to print my blog out as a book so I keep from adding to it so that the process of printing it in book form won't take longer and be more trouble than it's already going to be.
5) If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!
So for today's question...
What's the number 1 reason why your blog is neglected?
If neglecting your blog isn't an issue for you, what motivates you to keep it updated?
I can't wait to hear your responses.