Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

For Those Curious Minds

I received a few messages after my post before Aloha Friday about my moving comment.

Yes, we are going to be moving in about 75 days or so. The word is on the street here, so I feel okay sending it out into the abyss of the internet now. It's a bittersweet move for me because I love it here in El Paso and love the opportunities that we've had to minister at FBC. At the same time, there are events happening here that are definitely making it clear to me that our time here is over and the Lord is definitely moving us on.

We'll actually be moving 2x between now and next February. Our first move will be to Fort Sill, OK where "Captain, My Captain" will be attending a 6 month course that is necessary for his career. After that, we are pretty positive that we'll be heading to central Texas, to Fort Hood. We are very excited about that because in some ways for me it will be like going back 'home.' Nothing about Fort Hood is definite until the Army releases the orders and we could be waiting until November or December for that to happen.

Hope that answers a few questions for my inquiring readers, you know who you are!

1 comment:

Jen Whisonant said...

Well, good deal...thank you, now I won't have to have weird dreams. =) Happy for you friend for you new calling.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...