Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Boxes, Boxes and More Boxes

A house full of cardboard boxes is the sure sign that this move is really about to happen!

2 ladies spent the day here loading boxes and getting things ready to go to Oklahoma next week. The master bedroom, garage and outside storage are the only things left to be packed. It's not been too bad to live among the boxes yet. However, CMC went to eat ice cream tonight and realized that we don't have any utensils! I also realized that I didn't take underwear out of the drawer for Bailey. They packed a drawer full of Maverick's diapers that I didn't get put in the 'don't pack' stack. Jenna Beth has no sheets for her crib so she's already in the pack n play.

We were only expecting a couple of hours of packing today and the rest to be packed on Monday. Yesterday we found out the plan had changed so we weren't quite ready to have most everything packed today. It is what it is and we're trying to roll with the punches. I have some cookies to bake tomorrow for teacher gifts. I hope I set aside everything I needed for that project to be successful!

After the packers left this afternoon, my first thought was that we have to do this again in 6 months. Hopefully I can be more on top of things next time and be more prepared before the packers come knocking on the door!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...