Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Somebody Prayed Me Through



We made it through the morning - leading Knees to the Earth and Baby Dedication - without completely falling apart. All I can say is Praise the Lord and thanks to all my friends who prayed me through this morning. Jake's recorded message during the Baby Dedication was perfect! Bailey even stood with me on the stage and did a good job being still and paying attention. He did say a few loud things, but that's just Bailey! Maverick was perfect except for his little spit up incident where he marked the carpet on the stage. Thanks to Chris Whisonant for bending over and wiping the floor! I'm sure we were all a sight. It really does take a village to take care of the Wades!

I've got several things I need to get done this afternoon before the move. I thought we would move out and go stay at our temporary dwelling tonight, but I think we're going to stay here one more night. The procrastinator still has work to do to make sure I have everything I need for the next 2 weeks so that it doesn't get thrown in a box. I'll be glad when this move is over so I'll know better how to prepare for the next moves. I feel totally clueless about what the movers are going to do when they get here and what I should've done to get ready for them. Next time I'll be able to be more prepared! Next time hopefully I won't be alone doing it!

3 comments:

J.E. said...

I am glad you made it through. That's cool that Jake had a message on video!!... What is Knees to the Earth.. A musical??? Is it adult or childrens??? Just wondering

Emily Jennings said...

Wow. I'm so proud of you. I know being a single mom these last several months has been hard, but the end is in sight. You are doing a great job.

Jen Whisonant said...

I know one thing - our little village will be missing the Wades terribly! There's always room at the "Nut" House for you all. We love you! I'm saving my aluminum cans and rolling pennies...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...