Pages

Friday, June 29, 2007

Where's Jake?


Last night, around 9, I noticed that Jake went outside and didn't come in for a while. I thought maybe he had gone outside to talk on the phone or something, but that wasn't the case. When I went out there, I saw him pushing one of these little push mower things across our yard. I told one of our neighbors that she was an overachiever yesterday for mowing her yard with one of these things since we have lawn people who come weekly to mow and stir up the dust. I'm not sure what got Jake inspired, but he went and 'stole' this mower out of a storage room in one of the houses that was vacant last night, but today has a tenant! Jake says they're not getting their mower back! Besides, there are several hanging out leaning against peoples' houses that never get touched so I'm sure he could find another to borrow if he gets inspired to mow again!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...