Pages

Monday, September 24, 2007

Countdown to a Day on Delta

We're about 30 hours from leaving our house to get on a plane and head east. I can't believe it's already time to go! In celebrating the trip, I bought myself a new umbrella stroller and I think I'm going to attempt to make a new sling to carry Maverick in at some point tomorrow. That's after I type up the schedule for Sunday's Children's Worship here in El Paso, mail some things to the Middle East, finish packing our stuff to fly the friendly skies, complete some sort of personality analysis test thing for the 'opportunity' I mentioned before, among a myriad of other tasks that need to be completed before we depart El Paso. Today I managed to do ALMOST all the laundry at our house and pack the boys' clothes. I did buy Bailey a Christmas present today, too. He was looking for it when we got home from Toys R Us so I better make sure I hide it well so he doesn't spot it again before Christmas!

2 comments:

Jen Whisonant said...

"Leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again..." =)

GE is me said...

Jen, I know you're going to S.C., but I'm hoping you get a chance to make it to GA to see Jen Whis.. :) or maybe she can come up.

Safe & happy travels.
-Gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...