Pages

Friday, November 2, 2007

The Curse

I've changed my color scheme tonight in honor of the UNC Tarheels making the TOP of the Associated Press' Preseason Poll. Jake says being #1 before the season begins is a CURSE! Nonetheless, GO HEELS!

I'm gald that basketball season is almost here. It's much more bearable than football season and since UNC is ranked #1, we should get to watch lots of games. I guess I'm in the market for a Tarheel Garden Flag now. Anyone wanna buy me a gift?

This Go Heels post wouldn't be complete without a few pictures of 2 of the cutest Tarheels in the making! We already have them on the West Point plan, but I'm sure Daddy would stick out a few more years in the Army and mommy might go back to work if one of them got accepted to UNC! We might even move to Chapel Hill.

1 comment:

Chris Whisonant said...

Too cute!

By the way, these colors are much better than your previous ones....

So the UNC fans have a Tarheel Blue blog in Texas while the USC fans have a Gamecock Garnet blog in Georgia! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...