Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Shooooo....

This is going to be the busiest week of the year! It's the week of the 43rd Annual Living Christmas Tree at FBCEP and also the week of every other Christmas party in our world, except for our SS class party that we're hosting next Friday, 12/21. I'm looking forward to tonight because I don't have anywhere that I HAVE to be. That doesn't mean I don't have things that I HAVE to do, though. I'm not sure when I'll ever do any Christmas shopping this year. So far I've bought Bailey one gift and that's the ONLY gift I've purchased, except for the gifts my mom has purchased for family in WV that she'll be posing as from us.

Maverick is 11 months old today. I can't believe it! I can't believe that in 1 month he'll be a full year old. It really does seem like just yesterday I was getting ready to go to the hospital to be induced. It also seems like yesterday that I experienced the oh so disappointing and extremely painful epidural! I know I'll never forget that pain. My body cringes at the thought of it. Maybe he'll have a couple of teeth by then and maybe he'll decide that he can walk without holding on by then, too. I keep telling him that if he could walk, he could play outside with brother, but I really don't think he gets it!

3 comments:

Sundi said...

Tell me about the busy week!! You don't have to be there tonight? Lucky! Happy 11 Months, Maverick!

Jen Whisonant said...

first - sorry about that epidural thing, it worked out for me twice, not to rub that in. and wow - i cannot believe mav is almost a year old!!! that's too much to think about b/c that means ot is almost a year old, too. hope life slows down so you get to enjoy your lovies. miss you girl!

Cindy said...

glad you are good. tis the season to be busy! i can't believe maverick is 11 months!!
we missed you at the Christmas program at church last week!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...