Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Caught Wet Handed

Last weekend, we were hanging around the house when I noticed that Maverick had been very quiet for a while and was out of sight! I thought maybe he had climbed up the stairs because he loves playing in Bailey's room, but he wasn't there. So I got to thinking about his other hiding places and I found him in our bathroom. He's all about the bathroom for some reason. He's got the cleanest ears in El Paso from all the Qtips he's stuck in them! He can usually be found with a hair brush in his hand, too. Of course, there are other interesting things in the bathroom like the toilet! Here's how I found him...

He had been soaking the water in the toilet bowl with this rag and was soaking wet from head to toe, but was perfectly content. He's my Mr. Mischief!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Luckily he didn't try to flush the towel!! Maybe he was going to clean the bathroom and you caught him before he was finished. In that case, I need him in my bathroom!!

Amanda said...

I love the look on his face! You might as well teach him what to do with a rag in the bathroom while he is too young to understand that it is work. :)

GE is me said...

Jen, was sitting here reading your blog, when 1 of my girls saw the slide in the pic w/Mav. She says to me, "Mamma, I want to go on the slide." I told her that slide was in TX & a long ways away from RI. Hopefully soon the weather will be warm enough we can start going to the park again.
I am so thankful my little ones have never decided to play "in" the toilet.
God Bless, -Gail

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...