Pages

Friday, December 19, 2008

The 2nd Friday Question

Last week we talked Maternity jeans...Yesterday I talked about the need for a kid friendly grocery store experience and was advised that such places exist, just not near me!

Today's question is for everyone!!! Here it is....

If there were one thing you could invent or at least be the originator of the idea for, that would make your life easier, what would it be?

We've all said the statement, "I wish someone would invent this...." Now's your chance to share it with us!

3 comments:

Pegsy said...

I can't think of anything! I'm not really an "inventing" kind of person - I usually just accept things the way they are... I'll think about it and get back to you if something comes to mind!

Amanda said...

A trash compactor for my van! I can't seem to keep it clean, so maybe this would help. :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I had this computerized thing that took a picture of every single piece of clothing that I own and could automatically put together an outfit based on my style/taste and display it on a screen. I wouldn't ever have to go thru the process of trying on and taking off every piece of clothing that I own just to find something that I think might go together or look nice. That would be wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...