Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Aloha Friday #28



Welcome to this week's edition of Aloha Friday.



In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So on Fridays at Wade's World I take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I'll ask a simple question for you to answer - nothing that requires a lengthy response!


For more Aloha Friday, visit Kailani at
Island Life.


For a couple of years, I've been contemplating printing my blog into book format. Some because I have this fear of Blogger crashing and me losing 3 years worth of written memories and also because I'm terrible about keeping up with Baby Books for the kids and so much of their lives has been recorded here. I've researched and looked at several online sites that will do it, but just haven't taken the time to reformat and get it the way I wanted it.

So for today's question...

Have you had your blog printed into book format? If so, how did you do it?

6 comments:

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

i've always wanted to do that! make it into volumes of years and include some photos ... but i really have not done that.

Anonymous said...

Now that sounds a very interesting idea although ive not done it myself.

Upstatemamma said...

No I have not done that. I'm not sure that my blog is enough of a story to be worth turning into a book. :)

Twincerely,Olga said...

no I haven't!Aloha

GE is me said...

Jen, I've heard of people doing that, but I have not. There is a blog that I read who has. lotsofscotts.blogspot.com
If you scroll down her blog on the right side almost at the bottom you'll see where her FIL turned her blog into a book.

GE is me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...