Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Motivation

Last summer I was a hardcore dieter! I was so intent on losing the baby weight that I was obsessive about writing down points and exercising. I wouldn't put anything in my mouth that I knew was going to cost me. I ate salads like crazy and would often eat just vegetables for lunch or dinner.

This summer, not so much!


A year later, I am the epitome of a dieter who has seriously fallen off the wagon. I've gained a few pounds and my clothes are starting to be tighter than is sometimes comfortable. I cancelled my subscription to Weight Watchers and seem to have little motivation to jump back on the train. Not sure if it's the super busy schedule we've been keeping the last few months or what that has deceived me into being okay with my new found lack of dieting and exercise desire. Whatever it is, it's about to send me over the deep end or make my end look deeper, however you want to put it.

Not sure what it's going to take for me to jump back on the "I'm on a diet" train, but it better happen quick or I'm going to look like Jabba the Hut!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...