Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

VBS...Check...Purging...Ummm...

As our time here in EP is winding down, last night marked the end of Vacation Bible School (VBS) and my first public tears shed over our leaving here. We had a great week with all the cowpokes (kids) who attended. Now the fun clean up, reorganize part begins.

This week I get to send about 40 kids and sponsors to camp. There's still some prep work that needs to be done to get them there, but it's minimal compared to prepping for VBS.

I feel like I'm getting my life back in some respects. I have a lot of winding down and finishing out to do at FBC, but can start to focus some of my energy on the much needed purging projects that have been neglected here at the house. Finding the right time and energy to focus on any of these for any amount of time has been difficult lately. I've come to the conclusion that not all can be done, but some can and I need to focus on those.

Beware craft room, here I come...Beware master bedroom closet, here I come...Those are the only 2 threats I can make at this point in time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...