Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Dress Up Time

This seems to be the "Fall Festival" season that keeps going and going and going!

On Thursday I was the bad mother who didn't dress my children in costume for their Fall Parties at Mother's Day Out. I felt much better at the end of the day when I picked F3 and F1 up and all the other kids had changed out of their costumes. I actually hoped that the teachers were grateful that they didn't have to change my 2 kiddos' clothes like they did the others.

So since that little glitch, I want to make sure we wear costumes to every other Fall Festivalish activity we attend.

Thursday night our apartment complex hosted a little party with cupcakes and pumpkin painting in the clubhouse. Here are our costumes of choice for that night. All the little tornadoes, except for F5, have multiple costumes to choose from.

I have made it out cheaply this year because the boys have both chosen to wear their costumes from last year. I guess they don't understand that we could get new ones!

F5's costume of choice = Thomas. I'm not sure we're ever going to rid our family of our Thomas and his friends!Here's our cutesy little ladybug and her brother the monkey! Aren't they the cutest?I couldn't resist this hand holding picture of the boys as they walked to the party.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...